Tricode supplies services for the design, construction and management of Internet applications: from websites, intranets and mobile applications with optimal customer experience to the implementation of technically complex e-commerce applications that integrate seamlessly with back office systems.
As a .Net deveoper, you will be involved in all stages of a project. As well as day-to-day development, this includes proposing new ideas, choosing the right technologies and designing solutions for new and potential clients.
We focus on writing clean and maintainable code that adheres to our quality guidelines. You will be using the latest toolset to help deliver projects; from the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio to Resharper.
We always look to improve the way we work and the tools we use. We want you to contribute to our quarterly development days to help us achieve this. There is also the opportunity to give talks about technologies and projects your passionate about.
The work environment
You will work at our office in Skopje. Within Tricode you will find an open and informal atmosphere. We offer you a training plan that will allow you to take the next step in your development. 'Working hard' also means 'relaxing hard' - so we regularly organize challenging outings for all the colleagues.
What we ask from you:
- You have a bachelor degree in computer engineering
- You have at least 2 years of experience within .Net development
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written
- You have used frameworks such as MVC, the ASP.NET Web Forms and the .NET Core Framework
- You have knowledge of Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Docker to support the develoment process
- You have basic knowledge of SQL Server and MongoDB
- Having knowledge of Elasticsearch, SOLR and Lucene is a pré
Direct contact opnemen met Jurjan van Slooten kan uiteraard ook via +31 (0) 318 559210 of email@example.com